Due to the Corona Virus (COVID 19)
Please be aware that all HMC offices will be closed to the public until May 2020. At this time all public events and meetings are cancelled.
HMC is offering services virtually online, by phone and by email.
Our office hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 4:30 pm with extended hours on Wednesday and Thursday until 8pm.
For a virtual settlement appointment:
- In this time of crisis it is easy to feel overwhelmed. If your life is in danger please call 911.
- For income support assistance, information will be coming shortly from the government.
- If you are in need of crisis support please contact COAST at 1-877-825-9011, or if this is an emergency please dial 911. For a complete listing of Mental Health supports available in the community please visit: https://halton.cmha.ca/your-health/finding-help/
- For any settlement issues, please call or email below and we will get back to you as quickly as we can.
- Margarita Cardona, Coordinator Community Settlement firstname.lastname@example.org ; or
- Tatjana Spajic, Coordinator Youth Settlement email@example.com.
- Call 905-842-2486 and press 0 to set a phone or email appointment. We will get back to you as quickly as we can within one business day.
- There will basic chat and referral available on HMC’s website at www.hmcconnections.com.
INTERPRETATION OR TRANSLATION
- email firstname.lastname@example.org or
- call to leave a message at 905-842-2486 Ext. 256.
- Emergency services only 647-223-0087 (fire, school, hospital, medical, police)
- Interpretation/Translation urgent services – 905-616-1223 – monitored only during business hours.
Your safety is our priority. Thank you for your understanding and patience.
More about our services – here