Customer Service Skills Workshop
Date(s): Jan 30, 2020
Time: 9:30 am - 3:30 pm
HMC Speers Office
Excellent service does not simply come from a friendly transaction or helpful technology – it is the result of truly understanding the customer’s expectations and finding ways to exceed them.
Our goal is to help you learn the value of creating a positive work environment centered around customer-centric values and how they can individually impact company culture.
- Communication: styles, behaviour, tone and intent
- Customer service in sales
- Influence vs. persuasion
- Ethics; doing the right thing
- Customer experience; delivering on expectations
- The impact of positive language
- How employee culture impacts service success
Obtain A Certificate
Receive a Certificate of Completion immediately after the session is completed as proof of your knowledge and customer service credibility.
For registration and more information please contact:
(905) 842-2486 ext. 250