Employment Law in Ontario
Date(s): Mar 19, 2019
Time: 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
HMC Speers Office
You are invited to learn about the Employment Law in Ontario by joining us for this information session!
We invited a representative from the Halton Community Legal Services – Christine Dang (Barrister & Solicitor, Notary Public, Outreach Lawyer) who will share with us everything we need to know about the employment law in Ontario and our employee rights.
Below are some of the topics she will cover at this event:
- Learn about your basic rights as a worker in Ontario.
- Learn about the various types of workers and which law applies to you.
- Learn when it is illegal for your employer to deduct your wages for faulty work or any other reasons.
- Learn about Termination Notice, Termination Pay, Severance Pay, Overtime and Public Holidays Pay.
- Beware of the ESA Time Limits.
You need to know your rights in Canada, do not miss this opportunity!
Spaces are limited and only the first 20 people will get the spot. Please register to reserve your spot with Svetlana by email: email@example.com.