If you are a newcomer to Canada, HMC Settlement Workers can provide you with a variety of services that you may require upon your arrival. Multilingual Settlement Workers provide information and guidance on matters regarding accessing social services, education, health care, housing, employment, Immigration Applications and recreational facilities.

HMC is in partnership with Halton District School Board and Halton Catholic District School Board to offer settlement services to newcomer families in Halton schools. The Youth Settlement Program helps families stay connected with schools, accelerates the settlement process and promotes student achievement.

For more information or to book an appointment with a settlement worker please contact or walk in to any of our offices.

List of Settlement Services (click here to open/close)
List of Languages (click here to open/close)
Youth Settlement Services - Information for School Staff (click here to open/close)