•Canadian Citizenship Preparation Conversation Mondays
Date(s): May 03, 2021
Time: 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
This 6-session will have you study for the Canadian Citizenship test in a friendly and supportive environment with other new Canadians planning on taking the test. Participants will review and discuss topics from “Discover Canada Study Book”.
Why join this Zoom Group:
- Improve your knowledge about Canada and citizenship
- Learn about Canada’s economy and justice system
- Understand the Rights and Responsibilities of citizenship
- Discuss facts about Canada, its history, geography and symbols
- Meet new friends
- Get information about programs, events and services
Join us on Zoom to meet others while practicing your English speaking skills!
Spaces are limited for Zoom Conversation Group, register now
If you would like to join, please register here:
For more information please contact Regina Goze at