Human Rights & Discrimination: Overcoming the “Canadian Experience” barrier
Date(s): Mar 04, 2020
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Our goal is to help you learn and overcome barriers in obtaining employment in a Canadian workplace environment centered around diverse cultural values
Things to Learn include:
- What is “Canadian Experience” barrier?
- Understanding racism, stereotypes, racial discrimination.
- Experiencing racism vs racial discrimination; How to combat and handle self in this situation.
- What you can do to overcome this barrier?
- Overview of Human Rights Code and how it applies to different types of discrimination.
For registration or more information please contact:
(905) 842-2486 ext. 250