ONLINE Canadian Citizenship Preparation Conversation Group (Wednesdays)
Date(s): May 20, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
This 6-session will have you study for the Canadian Citizenship test in a friendly and supportive environment with other new Canadians planning on taking the test. Participants will review and discuss topics from “Discover Canada Study Book”.
Why join this Zoom Group:
• Improve your knowledge about Canada and citizenship
• Learn about Canada’s economy and justice system
• Understand the Rights and Responsibilities of citizenship
• Discuss facts about Canada, its history, geography and symbols
• Meet new friends
• Get information about programs, events and services
Join us on Zoom to meet others while practicing your English speaking skills!
Tuesdays 1:00pm to 2:30pm
Wednesdays 2:00pm to 3:30pm
Starting Tuesday May 19
Wednesday May 20.
**Spaces are limited for Zoom Conversation Group, register now**
Spaces are limited for Zoom Conversation Group, register now
If you would like to join, please email us at:
firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a link to join.
To participate, you need to download a free Zoom app on your mobile device or computer.