ONLINE Internationally Trained Pharmacists Virtual Study Group
Date(s): Sep 02, 2020
Time: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
The study group focuses on assisting internationally educated pharmacists in reviewing
competencies through a question and answer format and review with a facilitator.
Resources to help you through licensure
- What are the approved English language examinations?
- Do I need to be a licensed pharmacist for me to start the licensure process in Canada?
- What are the educational requirements for Pharmacists in Ontario?
- What training programs or services are available for internationally educated Pharmacists?
- Is there any study material available to prepare for the PEBC Examinations?
- What is the role of the Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (PEBC)?
- How can I prepare for PEBC Exams?
- Participate in seminars, workshops and clinical role play scenarios
- Q & A
September 2nd, 2020, 10am to 12pm
To register or for more information please call Treena Carson
(289) 259 – 4388
(905) 842 – 2486 ext. 238