HMC offers valuable multiple level programs to newcomers.
We are funded by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. We offer ONLINE classes in Mornings and Afternoons.
- Improve your English Language Skills
- Enhance your capacity to identify and find community support
- Experience quality language and skills development training
- Make better informed settlement decisions
- Improve your understanding of life in Canada
- Improve your capacity to identify your needs and seek out appropriate resources
- TESL certified instructors
- Classes designed to improve listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
- Care for Newcomer Children with qualified staff @ HMC Speers location
- Preparation for further education, training or employment
- Computerized learning environment
For more information or to register, please contact:
Language Program Administrative Assistant:
(289) 795-8124 or (905) 842-2486 Ext. 271