One Community for All
Halton Multicultural Council (HMC Connections) is no longer offering in person services due to the surge in COVID cases across Ontario, please watch this page for when we re-open. All services are available virtually by phone, chat and email. We serve newcomers and provide a full range of settlement, information and orientation services.
Our business hours are 9 AM to 4:30 PM Monday to Friday, evening hours are available by appointment.
Please call us at (905) 842-2486 and dial 0 to arrange an appointment by phone or video. We also have an online chat on our website at www.hmcconnections.com which is live during our business hours.
Our dedicated teams of experienced and passionate staff work hard to fulfill HMC’s mission to help newcomers settle and integrate into a welcoming and inclusive community. All of our services are available online including:
- information, referral, orientation to Halton, Ontario and Canada,
- English language classes (LINC),
- employment supports and specialized supports for highly skilled immigrants,
- adult, youth and senior groups and programs,
- transitional housing,
- crisis management (for newcomers only)
- interpretation and translation.
Wishing you and your family good health!