Are you new to Canada? Call us and book your free consultation today!
We can help you with all aspects of your life in Canada.
Life in Canada
- Help with all government processes/forms
- Information on life in Canada
- Referrals to community resources for housing and assistance with basic needs
- How to get Health Card and Social Insurance Number, CPP
- Short term counselling and/or crisis counselling
- Information on local resources
HMC Connections Newsletter May 26, 2023
HMC Connections Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP)
HMC announces the annual HMC Connections Community Volunteer Income Tax Program (CVITP) Free Tax Preparation Clinic by Appointment For: Permanent Resident, Income Tax Program (CVITP) Convention Refugees, Individuals and Families with Low Income, Students & Seniors Service is available online ...
First Steps in Ontario – for Ukrainian Newcomers (recording included)
HMC Connections Settlement Specialist Svetlana Franz held an information session for Ukrainian newcomers and for those Ukrainians who want to come to Canada. It was helpful for everyone to find out how to get Ontario Health Card, Social Insurance, how ...
HMC Social Media