Halton Multicultural Council (HMC Connections) is OPEN by appointment in person and virtually by phone, chat and email. We serve newcomers and provide a full range of settlement, information and orientation services.
Our business hours are 9 AM to 4:30 PM Monday to Friday, evening hours are available by appointment on Thursdays at our location 1092 Speers Road. In person consultations are by appointment only from Tuesday to Thursday in most locations.
Please call us at (905) 842-2486 and dial 0 to arrange an in person, by phone or video appointment. We also have an online chat on our website at www.hmcconnections.com which is live during our business hours.
Our dedicated teams of experienced and passionate staff work hard to fulfill HMC’s mission to help newcomers settle and integrate into a welcoming and inclusive community. All of our services are available online including:
- information, referral, orientation to Halton, Ontario and Canada,
- English language classes (LINC),
- employment supports and specialized supports for highly skilled immigrants,
- adult, youth and senior groups and programs,
- transitional housing,
- crisis management (for newcomers only)
- interpretation and translation.
If you are visiting HMC in person you will be required to wear a mask covering your nose and mouth.
Wishing you and your family good health!
One Community for All