- Transitional housing program provides temporary housing and support services to homeless families to help them become independent.
- Offers a wide range of services, including counseling, and referrals to other assistance programs.
- Residents receive essential services necessary to establish their home in Canada.
- HMC provides temporary accommodation while residents search for permanent housing in Halton.
- Placement is up to 12 weeks with a possibility of extension.
- Rental Agreement is signed every three months with the possibility of extension to up to one year
- HMC has nine units in Burlington (Apartment units and townhouses)
Crisis Intervention Services
- Advocacy for accessing emergency housing
- Coverage of basic needs
- Referral to legal services
- Assisting clients who are victims of domestic violence
- Community education and awareness
For information, please contact:
Angela Chaves, Transitional Services Manager
Call : (905) 842-2486 ext 243