Community Resources

Where to get help in Halton

  • For information and referral to community services in Halton, dial 211 for community information.
  • For access to regional and local municipalities in Halton, dial 311 for Halton Government Services.
  • For police, fire or medical Emergencies, dial 911 for Emergency services.

HMC Videos

Help for Ukrainian Nationals      

Children’s Services


Emergency Shelters

Financial Assistance/Social Services

Food Banks

Forms and Government

General Information

Health Care

HMC Resources, Policies and Information

Language and Credential Assessment

Legal Assistance

Networking Events

Provincial Information

Service Canada Information


Stay Safe – Covid-19!

Transportation Services